Jeff Lorenzo and Susan Bevers have many years of experience in advising clients as to the alternatives
in selection of a form of business and in the day-to-day operation of their businesses. The focus of the Lorenzo Law Office's
business practice is to work with small businesses, often owned by one family or a limited number of shareholders.
Lorenzo Law Office advises clients on general corporate matters including:
● Incorporation and limited liability companies
● Advice on business and management
● Shareholder, buy-sell, and partnership agreements
● Corporate minute books and records including corporate bylaws resolutions
● Annual shareholder
and director minutes and consents.
● Personnel policy and employment issues.
We assist with the acquisition of an existing business or the organization of a completely new venture. Once
our client selects the form of business organization, we assist clients in other aspects of their business operation from:
● Ownership agreements
● Employment and independent contractor agreements
● Equipment leases and supply contracts
● License agreements
● Terms and conditions for invoices, purchase orders, business forms
● Real estate leases and purchase agreements
● Contract formation and interpretation
●Sale, dissolution and winding-up of the
that Lorenzo Law Office has represented range from professional practices to manufacturing and commercial organizations. Lorenzo
has also worked with the area’s leading banks while handling complex transactions for a wide range of business clients
and has also served as issuer's counsel for many municipal and economic development bonds.
Lorenzo Law Office also represents clients in all aspects of selling or purchasing a business,
including advice on the proper structure of the transaction, negotiating and preparing purchase agreements and other documents
necessary to complete the transaction, due diligence, and working with the client’s financial advisers and banks providing